The WACO 2022 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at The Westin Palace Hotel in Madrid, Spain from 3 to 6 April 2022 and we encourage as many WACO members to attend as possible.
This event will be co-hosted with WACO member Cotransa S.A., member for Spain and Cuba, which is celebrating 50 years within the logistics and cargo world.
“The WACO System thrives on collaboration between its members and the pandemic has hindered face to face meetings for too long,” said Richard Charles, Chief Executive Officer, WACO.
“Speakers will include Lars Jensen, Chief Executive Officer and Partner at Vespucci Maritime, and presentations will cover digitalisation and individual members.
“Please come along and take part in what is sure to be not only an informative and profitable gathering but also a re-aquaintance of old friends.”
Key Dates for the AGM
- 16 March Deadline for Delegate Registration
- 22 March Scheduler Opens: 0800 GMT
- 23 March Hotel Booking Deadline
(Rooms subject to availability after this date)
- 1 April Scheduler Closes: 0800 BST
- 3 April Welcome Reception Neptuno, Ground Floor: 1800-1900
- 4 April Official AGM Espacio Palace Ballroom, Lower Floor
- 5 April Gala Dinner. Dress code: Jacket – no tie
- 6 April General Meeting Summary: 1430-1500
For more information, contact us here.