How WACO Operates
- The WACO System is a Swiss-registered ‘Not-For-Profit’ organisation. The Executive Director and operations are based in London
- The Articles of Association which incorporate the business also govern the organisation
- The Executive Board is responsible for membership development and maintenance, with country investigations undertaken to ensure the best companies are considered when expanding the network
- Member fees are based on membership level and status according to the country size and economy
- A mutual self-insurance indemnity fund is operated which all members are required to join and provides cover for bad debts within the community
- The members meet face-to-face for four days twice a year at events around the Annual General Meeting (April) and Extraordinary General Meeting (October)
- These events and forums enable bilateral meetings to discuss and review operational issues, profit share matters, performance reviews and business development plans
For more information contact The WACO System today.
- London, UK, Monday, 24th April 2017 – The...
- Amadrah International Freight Forwarding has be...
- Logistics provider Gebrüder Weiss will represen...